You finally got that girl’s number. She’s agreed to see you this weekend. Now, panic spikes through you as you draw blanks over what to do when she comes to see you. Not only do you feel you won’t get laid, the entire event seems to be unraveling before it’s even begun.
Don’t worry — we’re here to help. Below are 5 critical steps you can take to make your date better than she expects, and to lead the interaction to where you want it to go, under your sheets.
1. Date More Asian Girls by Never Saying No highlights a critical shift in perspective. It might be reasonable to expect a girl to put half of the work in to meet you — but this mindset trips a lot of guys up. When it comes to being able to meet a girl nothing will kill your chances more than saying no.
2. How You Think About Dates is Hurting Your Chances of Getting Laid. Unfortunately, most guys don’t realize this. In this article, taken from the book The Perfect First Date, RedpoleQ explains which concept is wrong and what you should do to fix it.
3. Choose Great Venues. This is what trips up a lot of guys. The issue isn’t that they don’t know great venues but that they don’t really understand what a great venue is. When you change this understanding everything else follows with ease.
4. Date a Woman. Has feminism ruined dating or just completely messed up a guy’s understanding of how he should act on a date? Guys make enough mistakes with social roles and dating to make it seem like there’s a fairly serious problem. Truth is, chivalry is only half dead and your woman wants you to start acting like a man.
5. Excite the Hell Out of Her. Whether you’re on a date or in a long term relationship, it’s really no different – you have to provide you woman a range of emotional experiences for her to stay emotionally engaged in you. Not providing her with a range of emotions is a great way for her to lose interest with you.
[…] If you’re a guy in need of dating advice, you’ve come to the right place. Here are 5 key steps you should take to have awesome dates. Read More… […]
i want advice on dating a Chinese woman
Ask your question at